I love cooking for and feeding G. And since we didn’t have a proper dinner at home this week, I decided to cook for him ‘something edible’, nothing grand, just a simple meal from the available ingredients in our kitchen. So tonight’s menu are:
(1) Mini Pizza. The Flavours? Garlic & Bacon and Cheesy Meatballs. These are ‘recycled’ ingredients.
(2) My Coca Cola Chicken Wings. I haven’t had my chicken wings fix for a while now so this is a treat for myself. I feel good looking at G devouring it. ^_^
(3) And Baked Potato Crisps, the recipe I got from Pinterest. We just need to have potatoes in the menu because G loves his potatoes.
2pcs Potato | Sliced into very thing slices (1/4 inch thick)
3tbsp Olive Oil
1tsp dry oregano, 1tsp basil, 1tsp parsley flakes OR 1tbsp Italian herbs | I used the former because I don’t have Italian herbs so a combination of all will do.
Parmesan Cheese (I guess any type of cheese will do. I have Parmesan leftover from my pizza)
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a zip lock bag (I just used a clean plastic bag), mix in potatoes, olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper until potatoes are well coated.
2. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking tray. Bake at 250 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes until it lightly browned.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top and resume baking for another 5 minutes.
4. Serve and enjoy. 🙂
Trivia: Do you know that Chips to British are Fries to Americans and Crisps to the Brits are Chips to the Yanks? 🙂